Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introduction

My name is Gerale. Before we go any further i have to ask one thing: please dont send me any messages asking when superman is gonna be born cuz that shit is getting old. So what makes me more different then all the other 900 million people that blog? I'm me.

  • Nude pics of Rhianna - dope.
  • Nude pics of Cassie - Not so dope.
  • Girl runs over herself with her own car trying to ghost ride the whip -......Got no words for you homie.
  • 58 shows about "reality" and nursing/doctors/hospitals - writers think of something new!
  • speaking of new - there will be a new Tupac Cd before the end of the year. - I love 2pac's music and what he stood for but i think its time we have him come out of hiding and just say "I aint dead, bitches"
  • Race - I'm mullatto (half black and white) - a hybrid nigga as my father says.
  • family- my nieces is three and taller then your average 8 year old - no shit i'm serious. I thought my nephew was four - I asked my brother when his next b-day was he said "he turns 2 at the end of the month."
  • Music - death of auto tune - my favorite song to come out in awhile!
  • Politicts - Fuck politicts -Obama will take care of it.

blah blah - i could go on for hrs but this is just a taste of my views and opions - if you dont like - then dont follow or read. If you like - think i'm funny or honest then follow and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment